Tuesday, October 7, 2014

The Last Poem

Under the shades of a purple ring
Songs of hate your fellows sing
Their tainted words now you hear
Sweet pain of mine now you fear

Seems my love was an abyss
A time we died for a single kiss
Making you dance in my pain
Darling you then found me insane

Look for a demon who walks alone
In the lands away and forlorn
Love never dared happen to me
Rage just in my eyes is all you see

A shoulder to rest you now desire
In your whispers you make me a liar
Freely now put your trust in those
Comfort over pain who all chose

Give them me and your everything
But to them you never meant a thing
Not from me shall you hear a sigh
But that just won’t make my sins die

Saving you all the last worries
Hidden in the unheard stories
Savaging the fateful whom I tore
I hear your footsteps fade no more

No comments:

Post a Comment