Saturday, August 8, 2015

Words

"Words"..."words" matter, matter a lot ..they hurt the most... and these are the "words" which give you a hand when you are fallen apart. Then there are some "words" you want to save forever. Sometimes its like you need to have those "words" because the moment they are said you spontaneously know the worth of those "words". Moments pass and you want to install those "words" in your mind until your mind dies out completely. "Words" have their own manner to show you how they sway you actually. My dad used to say to me " betaa log hansty huy chehru ko duaa dete hain .. roty huwun ko to koi bhi nai pochta"(people only praise smiling faces. no one cares about the whimpering ones). Whenever he used to say that half verse , i just nodded my head always as i didn't know the prominence of those words. Today when i came back from my driving class and he was trying to teach me something and then from nowhere his voice echoed in my ears saying the same words .I listened to him usually but today i HEARD those "words". What was the spell-work of those moments which kept me gazing at him for five minutes and it infatuated as a caste rewound my eyes instantly and my past was there saying me Hi ! and all those ticks where this World and its creatures had proved this hemistich, pinched in my head. Yes, past four years revolved in my head. Why did that happen to me ? The very next moment i had my answer. That time I realized that I lost my precious tears in these four years for no reason and all in vain because there was no fault of anyone I had understood that it's the regime of this sphere. No one cares when you cry and really believe me they certainly will not care and if someone is showing you off that they actually care. That concern will also be over after when you become habitual to that sobbing! and you know what, you will become tired of yourself crying all the time. Lets be very clear, crying over things, crying over people you lose, crying over failures of life, being a weeping baby every time won't benefit you in any way ! People come in your life, spend time with you and they leave or some of them stay. This is regulation of this era and being selfish is a human's nature. And being a human being you can't change the whole world's perspective. To be alive is really hard and tough. Yes it is and it is for everyone. Everyone is fighting his or her own battle within him or herself. To win yours you have to smile.. because sometimes you have to forget some "words" in order to keep the prestige of some other "words".


2 comments:

  1. Excellent!! however, was it all about listening words carefully?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes sir and it was about the sweet half my aba used to say most of time to me. May be in this writing i have saved his words also not only for me but rest of people also.. thankyou sir for liking

      Delete