Monday, January 25, 2016

boulevard of past and present

my past and my present
all of them are full of resents
The scoop of life was all damn curiosities
who made me grew up after such fallacies
I fell on my knees again and again
it edified how to lift yourself up after an intense pain
ranting minds never let me gasp the wind
but the One sitting in the clouds wanted me in
i feared and wanted to die when I sinned
but in a dream The voice stringed
you're a purpose and not a scum
start your trek again and don't feel numb
slept in the murkiness I woke up in dazzle
I vowed not to look dull and hassle
everyone has a tale nothing bizarre
accepting the actuality I've come so far
if you don't buy my truth you have a choice
 don't try to fix up and make me revise
because you choose what you want to
you can't judge me...
not being in my shoe....!

3 comments: