Saturday, August 9, 2014

and u blame it on me !!

I caught ur sight..
U blame it on me..
U msgd i replied..
U blame it on me..
I tried to stay aloof..
Nd u forced urslf into me..
I wavered off ny impression of affectn..
But u interact still u blame it on me..
I fought i tried..
To keep u away frm me..
U cried u wre hurt..
Still smiled nd u blame it on me..
Thn tym goes nd made me soft..
I felt luv wanted u alwys beside me..
U said v r jus frnz nothin more..
Broken heart i hide nd u blame it on me..
I tried to make u realize..
But u ignored nd laughed ovr me..
I was hurt so i ran away..
Thn u cried i returned nd u blame it on me..
Now u want me to stand by ur side..
Jus a frd nothn more u want out of me..
So hre i m jus a frd as u always wanted..
Still it pinches u hurts u why m only actin as a frd but again U BLAME IT ON MEE !!


maDDy

No comments:

Post a Comment