Thursday, November 13, 2014

SHE IS ALL CURSED !


She was leaving him as its been too long they were together. She was not leaving because she was over him but because he was getting addicted to her. His addiction was not letting him think anything off her, he was getting more concerned and more caring towards her with each day passing and that was scaring her, scaring her to death. She cant let him near her as she was lethal and dangerous to people around her. "Why are you doing this to me? You prefectly knew that I can't think my life without you. I want you in my life. You were in my life when I was disowned by everyone. When I was broken into hundred of pieces and I was unable to gather myself up but u reconstructed me. You made me what I am today. How could you possibly do this to me." She was speechless because she was doing something bad to him, she was again making him the same scattered soul she once knew. But she was helpless, she can't help it because she knew staying with him will make her pay one day, as he was her weakness now and she had always suffered at the hand of her weaknesses. " Well everyone have to go one day and I guess it's my time but it doesn't mean the end of world or that you have done something wrong. It's just me! I am cursed for people around me. Those around me got hurt because of me and those bad vibes I got. Happiness are not meant for people like me so how come you thought about me being happy. And you are talking about reconstruction how could I ever reconstructed you? Haven't you seen how broken I am? Haven't you observed my deserted eyes? Haven't you witnessed me getting lost while you talking and my illogical n unsensible talks? So how could I be a blessing to someone when I am a curse to my ownself. So going away from you or making you away is for you own betterment because I don't have the strength to loss you as I have already lost alot on the way of my journey. So I am just making you safe by doing this." And with saying this she left him, hurting him again which she never wanted but this will heal n he will b saved from the curse she had on him. But he will never understand it he will always consider her the culprit the guilty and most of all a evil mean selfish person. But she is all cursed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment