Friday, December 5, 2014

God's there.. !

... then a day came when he left her ...in the mid of darkness and she was asking him with bare eyes : " why are you leaving?.. tell me Daniel? " and but that day he didn't say a word and left silently..left her without reasons, and with so many questions... left her between right and wrong..he left because he had to.. Her face was looking so wretched..she was crying helplessly she couldn't have stop him.. she sat there in that darkness for hours.. suddenly she felt her shriveled eyes  .. she shook her head and noticed the gyration was again started what was stopped some moments before ..what was that feeling ? pain of love ? "pain of love would be the most hurting one" those words from that tattered book were roaming in her head, the very moment she decided , that was the pain of love she felt right there, that day alone in that darkness under the empty sky ..she started shooting " Oh God! why have this all happened? why this has happened to me? why have you selected me to suffer this pain? Why me? Why have he left me? You know he had no right to do that to me..Sarah's eyes were again wet .. she cried her heart out and then... Then? Then What? Ah,,! She got up  without anyone's help she picked herself up again, wept her tears and started walking alone..All the way thinking to herself she seek .."What was that? who helped me to stand up again? I wasn't so strong I was so helpless..my agony,, that was so colossal.. no one was there.. aimlessly her eyes saw the sky...".. and then..
Sarah and I, both of us got the answer.. God is there.. Always..! You know.. he have already chosen those ones, who He loves.. He want them to be on His path.. He makes them see the Truth of life.. and makes them realize that there is no one except Him who loves them as truly as He do.. He pore their lives with miseries and let them SEE.. SEE HIM without being exposed..he let them see Him, feel Him..around them.. in everywhere...

No comments:

Post a Comment