Monday, December 1, 2014

The Artist

The Artist........
Sitting in your car, idly passing by those sights, thinking the way you just are. Its so annoying to see the world aim at you as if being yourself is a transgression. They contemplate, judge and analyze you as if you live in a world different from their's, yes I do. I walk in a dimension of my own, a universe parallel to their reality. Living like others desire you to be is not a life worth living, living like yourself, now that is existence. 
My view is pretty different to yours, I think life is Levitation itself, and not that point to which you finally levitate. It's not that fondness where you stand after you are done, it's those numerous points you encounter on your journey to your final raison d'être ................

No comments:

Post a Comment