Monday, July 28, 2014

How would you ever know?

And she was again here from where she had left with the pieces of heart that she recollected when he left her. He who was the purpose of her life, he due to whom her face gave all the colours of life and he who was the reason that she believed in fairytales. But he destroyed her favourite fairytale ending. He left her for an other woman because she offered him more than love. She was beautiful smart and mostly an only daughter who always get what she want. And she wants her lifeline. She begged him not to leave but the love which existed between them was long gone.She got heart broken. Her world came falling down on her head and it was paining like hell. And she thought if he haven't be that hasten he would b free soon. She would die believing her loved her. Oh but how would he know, that she was suffering from cancer, because she haven't told him. How would he ever know her? "HOW YOU WOULD EVER KNOW!" How you would ever know? The pain I felt, The things I lost, The days I cried, The nights I stay awake. My feelings for you, My expectations from you, My life with you, My life without you. What you meant to me? What I did for you? What have you made me? What have you done to me? Seriously would you ever know! No, you will never know. For you, I was just an other girl, For me, you were my perfect world. You made me what you wanted, And than left me like the unwanted. How easily you faked the love. How easily I fall for it. But why you never care to know Because you never wanna know. And now he was standing beside her death bed, asking her to forgive him and she did forgive him coz she still cant see him in pain because she still love him. Ain't she a fool. No she ain't a fool coz still in her heart she believes in that perfect world with him

No comments:

Post a Comment