Friday, July 25, 2014

Undying Thoughts

Why? O lord! Why this memory?
Of what happened in the pantry
Taking me silently by the hand
 She slipped into my arms like the sand
Oh the hazel eyes blinking at me
Could have given anything for them to see
Auburn on her face scrambling everywhere
Entangled me from going anywhere
 Smirking at me with her lips closed
 A thirst in their corner restlessly posed
Why? O lord! Why this memory?
I heard your pious chanting insanely
Sending the devils to pat my back
All the guardian angels were sent back
Demons then danced in all the happiness
Eyeing me to take on her innocence
Making me drown inside her falling tears
Piercing my heart on tridents and spears
Her face blushing with my every stroke
The holy figures afraid even to poke
Why? O lord! Why this memory?
You now bring it back so sorely
When I held back at your thought
With me my conscience fought
But did I not worship you that day
When you gave her to me without a say
As was Eve followed by Adam
I followed her words in tandem
This repentance would never set over
Because in that moment I lived forever
Why? O Lord why this memory?

No comments:

Post a Comment