Friday, July 25, 2014

Fighting for God

Before my soul suffers another plight
I prepare myself for another fight
Taking on the divinity for my right
I bow in front of yo u for another night

Knowing that you will find a way
Your angels will drag me away
Or take the last of my breaths away
But from your path now I sway

A sinner your clerics call me
Cursing them you now hear me
So why don’t you now answer me
For the revolt that is inside me

Kneeling before the loathed whore
Who had a fate always so sore
Selling the body to make more
Why can’t you ever give her more?

Maybe it is the nature’s call
On her disgusting body the clerics fall
Ripping apart their sermons so tall
They sneak out at the nightfall

But her starving bastard still cries
To hide the shame some cleric tries
All the loathing sermons on her that he fires
Kills the whore as her bastard dies

Why don’t you ever see this cruelty?
Still you live in the skies in tranquility
To end this at least give me some ability
As the whore still believes in your divinity

Can’t bear her tears even if u tell
Because you see I am no apostle
In your name all the bodies that fell
Can you answer me for that as well?


And if it’s only the clerics whom you feed
Then let the whore sell herself for her need
And to my bow just don’t give any heed
Just let me kneel before her and her dying seed

No comments:

Post a Comment